Friday, November 5, 2010

Proverbs

I find it refreshing to sink into the Word of the Lord each day.  Proverbs is a chapter near the center of the Bible that has 31 Chapters.  A well designed reading plan for any month.  From the fifth chapter I want to share this piece of wisdom with you. vs: 21..For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths.  

Be fully aware of what path you choose today, for the Lord himself is watching every step you take.

I am new to the blogging world and trust you will bear with me in finding my way around.  I will update some the the options as time goes by.  It is not an obsession for me to blog, but want an avenue to share my love for Christ and link you up with some pretty wonderful looks into the world of paper crafting.

So for now, I leave you with the news that Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment