Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Color changes, Paper Challenges!

I am almost comfortable with the thing called blogging! I was so excited to log on here today and see there were two comments to approve!  I have not been online much the last week or so, I was surprised! I have followers and everything! Thanks ladies!


I am still fine tuning the design and posting ability here, so hang in there with me for a bit.  I think once a week is about the best I can do.
There are some exciting things going on over at Christian Paper Crafts.  We are gearing up for a delightful addition of the Design Team February Gallery for the Super Sisters and King's Daughters.  You wont want to miss it.  Look back here on Friday for a sneak peak!  I am so excited to be a part of this Christ centered ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment