Monday, February 13, 2012

Robyn's Nest challenge at ODBD FORUM




Good day world!  February 14 is an often celebrated by adults across the world, and children in elementary schools!! Today is the second Tuesday of the month and that means there is a Robyn's Next challenge.
In  Scripture study, I found the following verses and based my Feb challenge on the content.

Deuteronomy 13:2-4 New International Version (NIV)

2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

February 14~children recognize this day as one to pass along a small token to one another in school; perhaps secretly hoping for a special word from one certain person. Or maybe, giving that special message to someone admired, with the anonymity of giving to everyone in the classroom!
To some adults it is the opportunity to give or receive more elaborately: a special dinner or new piece of jewelry.
The cards I have made for this week's challenge are for my cousins, who recently experienced the loss of their father. With the recent circumstances of my own life, I find myself often wondering if the Lord is testing me. I often do a word search as a Bible study tool. I found Deuteronomy 13:2-4 a comfort and affirmation of those thoughts.
Today I challenge you to demonstrate your faithfulness to our Heavenly Father, our Savior, His Son and the Holy Spirit, the three in one. Hold fast the the love of Christ, He is able to see you through all things.

So, your challenge this week is prayerfully create for a person dear to you, using only what you currently have in your stash (nest). For it is what we have that we are able to give!!
Please join us for a fun sharing of Christ, crafts and cyber friends!

Here are some close up of the great stamps at ODBD.



No comments:

Post a Comment