Thursday, March 29, 2012

Planning an unplaned sort of Day!

Twas the night before Friday.  What a long work day this was. Sometimes the scheduled hours feel longer than the clock reads. Did you ever have one of those days? This evening I am looking forward to sleeping as long as I want, (provided the 3 quarts of water I drank after work, does not waken me)!! Spring is a great time to get lots of things done. I am planning to not plan tomorrow. Just let it happen. That builds into the day, the opportunity to be impulsive with fun unscheduled events. You know the ones I refer to.  Really cleaning the corners of the kitchen floor, getting into the craft room and organizing it.  ALL the way, not just one square foot!! I cant wait.

Home schooling a nearly high school is easier, yet tougher than the elementary student. He can do his own thing, but I do miss the crayons and clay days! Love the one on one time we get to spend together.
May the Lord keep you safe this night, and bless your upcoming days!
Resurrection Sunday is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment