Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring into80!

Who would thing on the first day of spring in central Ohio, the temperature would rise to 80 degrees F? Today is the second day of spring and it looks like another 80's sort of day.  However, nice it was, I do not want to go back to the 1980's. Unless it would be for a moment in time that would allow me to make ammentds for some wrong or another. For I am sure there were many in those days.  I rest in the grace of a Loving Heavenly Father for the present time.  So glad that relationship is a lasting one. Bonds that are only able to be broken by my own selfish desire to do so.  Perhaps I should say, stupidity to do so. For it is for the betterment of my life here and there, that maintaining a relationship with God is important.

I have met so many wonderful people in cyber land, that I want to take a moment to share a big thank you, for your ongoing support in my tremulous life these last months.  Okay, year or so.

I have been involved in some changes in my present day life. You know the one where your physical person, walks and talks? The cyber world I surfed has been changed as well. But friends have remained constant.
There sould be more to post here, to share Christ's love with anyone that stumbles across this site. My heart has been broken to many fragments, now healing together with the stitches of prayer and the Love of Jesus. Currently, I am seeking additional income to serve my family better and reach out to others.
Continuing to pay for your needs.
Go forth and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

    God bless you, Robyn!! So thankful to see that the Lord is healing your broken heart. His lovingkindness truly does restore, renew and refresh our hearts. His Word is true: The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Ps 34:18
    May the God of comfort continue to make Himself real to you every moment!
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete