Definition of COURTESY as noted by Merriam Webster.com
Examples of COURTESY
- They treated us with courtesy and kindness.
- She did it as a courtesy, not because she had to.
- Everyone knows each other here, so we won't bother with the usual courtesies.
- They shook hands and exchanged courtesies before beginning their discussion.
- Civilized life cannot be sustained without hypocrisy. A certain moral code, a degree of courtesy and decorum, are necessary to keep our instincts under a modicum of control. —Ian Buruma, New York Review of Books, 2 Nov. 2006.
Life, here upon this earth offers many challenges, and as we go about our daily walk, we make choices regarding how we face those bumps.
I personally feel as if I have been under trial and protected attack for sometime. I have not made all the right decisions, nor will I always think with a clear mind. But for the precious Love of the Lord, I would not be facing the current tasks with much courage. Thank you Father for going before me and hanging out beside me. All day, every day!
Psalms 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Praise HIS Holy name!!