Saturday, November 6, 2010

Proverbs chapt 6

Today in sharing some thought, I read the words found in the sixth chapter of Proverbs, verses 20 and 21.
My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
The Bible is the book of instruction. We are fortunate enough to have parents that honor God, we are brought up with sound instructions for life.  I thank God today that he gave me such parents.
My prayer continues for my own dear children, that they will not stray from the instructions of the Word.  Binding the words of our parents, worldly, heavenly, we are setting ourselves for success.
Following Christ is not always easy. It is possible and rewarding, always.
May you find rich blessings this day. Go therefore and spread the Gospel of Christ, do this in all you do and say today.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment