Wednesday, January 5, 2011

XBOX

Who, 50 years ago would have thought that the graphic on a video game would be so real? Or for that matter, what was video except 8mm film?
I suppose the Lord himself did, in fact, He  knew where we would be on this date since the beginning of time.  I am having some difficulty wrapping my mind around improving my blogspot.  Can't even begin to consider the amount of knowledge that the Lord stores, created, made possible...You get the picture.
In the fifth chapter of Proverbs,  He instructs us to pay attention to His wisdom.  The Bible is full of life instruction.  It is with great amazement I read anew each time I open the Word.
Join me today in a reading of Proverbs 5. Tomorrow look at the sixth chapter. From there move on.  You getting the picture? A Proverb a day (there are 31 chapters)
Wisdom of God's instruction is never wasted.
Be blessed today.
I am going to figure out how to show you some inspiration from a great group of women that love the Lord and Paper Crafting that shares the holy love!

No comments:

Post a Comment