Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Over at Christian Paper Crafts there is a daily challenge.

CPC FOF89 Our of the darkness.  As you look for inspiration to create a card or scrapbook page, or any other paper craft item, come join us at CPC!! FOF86 12-31-10 out of the dark into the light. God proclaimed David as a man after His own heart. We are familiar with the Psalms of David, where he put to music and words the praises to the Lord. In the second book of Samuel we find the words:
29For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
30For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
31As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
32For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
33God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

It is such a gift to be delivered from darkness into light. As we walk in the light, God makes all things our ways perfect!
So go ahead pull some must have tool from the darkness of the unused and make a beautiful project. Or perhaps a technique that you have not used in a while, I am certain it will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment