Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun On Friday March 11, 2011 FOF96

FOF96 March 11, 2011
Paul speaks in Philippians about moving on to our goal. Pressing on to take hold of all the in store for us. There are many ways to say that a goal is achieved one step at a time, one bite at a time, or one inch at a time. As for me, there are many times as I look at the challenges I think, I may as well not even try. Everyone does such a great job. I cannot possibly post something so nice. It is then that I remember we each move at a pace that the Lord already knows is ours alone. As we mature in our crafting, our styles may change, our works of art become perfected. But that happens only small bits at a time!

Philippians 3:12-15

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us to live up to what we have already attained.

Speaking on behalf of the design team, we encourage you to take part in the challenges designed for your pleasure and inspire you to stretch a little. No challenge police, no time limits. Just move along one inch at a time!

This week for Fun on Friday, inchies are the goal. As a reminder that every task set before us can be tackled one inch at a time. Inches are, As Angella Crockett says, 'Generally, inchies can be tiny works of art in themselves or a piece of a bigger picture'.
So be a part of the bigger picture and inch your way forward to further the Kingdom!
Add the key words FOF96 or when posting other than here, CPC-
FOF 96. Thanks for showing your stuff!
Here is one example of of using inches on a card front. Looking forward to viewing your fine works of art! Remember, time is not a factor for our CPC challenges. Come along and join the fun!
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment