Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell twenty eleven

In   a few short days it will be twenty twelve. That just looks interesting written in words  2012, or numerals. Ongoing with the day to day, it is an opportunity to serve the Lord with Gladness.  Set aside time each day to spend in the quiet of the Word of God.  I continue to read a chapter of Proverbs each day.  Jan 1, 29012 will be Proverbs 1, and so forth until the 31st. Cool how that works out! 
I want to share with you a piece of my Christmas with you.  My youngest made a storage container.  I have discovered Pinterest is a fun place to collect new ideas.  So when I came across this beauty, I showed it to him, and on Christmas morning....well here it is. Or at least a picture of it.

If you notice, the boy is not smiling! He simply does not willingly smile in front of a camera.  Takes that from his dad. The jars were bumped a little, they will hang straight!  Dad is holding the frame, because it is the other gift Sammy made. One for me, one for his sis! He loves the camouflage, and his Christmas was filled with it.  He needed bigger shirts anyhow!
Looking forward to the new year to be full of interesting changes in our lives.
Over at the ODBD forum, there are fun challenges being planned, daily encouragement and simply fellowship that is all about supporting one another in the name of Jesus. Do check out the ODBD blog for more challenges, new stamp releases and great fellowship with Christian crafters!
For now, I am off to get on with the rest of this day.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn! A new year is always very exciting, isn't it? It's a time of anticipating all the wondrous blessings that the Lord has in store for us in the coming months!
    You've shared a wonderful photo...I love that he isn't smiling! lol The storage shelf is fabulous, and so is the frame! Thanks so much for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete