Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Psalms 34:18  reminds us that The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit (ESV)
This is just one of the ways He has provided for me in the last few days. Truly, as I embark upon a renewed relationship with the One that died for me, I will find comfort in Scripture. In the 20th chapter of Proverbs as I read this morning the words  "it is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fools is quick to quarrel." What a fool I am capable of being!!!
Avoiding strife does snot mean allowing others to crush you with words and actions. For it is to a man's credit to overlook the little things.  Satan is at the ready "..your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom, he  may devour (1Peter 5:8)
My prayer for you today, While avoiding strife, may you find the protection of the Lord, that you may not be devoured by the seeking of Satan.
Blessings my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment