Thursday, November 15, 2012

The clock has changed, the livestock don't know that the clock speaks an hour early...or is that later? I sometimes become confused. Not just the time change, but the changes that occur in everyday life.
Although it has been a bit of time since I posted here, I have not stopped considering the complications and distractions of daily life.
Studying  high school history, (from a Christian perspective) sheds a different light than when it was my own high school history. It prompts me to more deeply ponder the course our founding fathers took, when their wisdom and insight carried them to make decisions knowing the choices would effect the generations to come.
That brings me to reflection of how my Christian walk effects the people around me on a daily basis. And more important, perhaps, what about the future of my children, grandchildren and maybe more.  I am not sure I want to consider that too deeply on days that I have not accomplished anything.
I am so grateful for a Savior that made the choice to suffer in agony, so that I may have the choice of being adapted into HIS kingdom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Robyn!!
    I always enjoy reading your posts very much! Thank you for always sharing from your heart!
    Hope your weekend is full of joy!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete