Friday, January 11, 2013

NEWs

Over at 2 Bags Full, I found this wonderful new badge! (check out the side bar) There are some nice blogs jumping onboard, so I am diving in!
My goal is continue to be a witness to the Kingdom of God, growing more with each life experience. I love the paper crafting world, and a large number of other things as well! But THIS is to put me back on track with using my gifts to encourage others. Come on along and join in the fun starting January 18!

And another thing, to help me grow, I am taking an online card class with Cindy! What a wonderful and generous daughter of the King! Come join me at her place to learn more.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Robyn-
    I have just loaded your blog in for my Grow Your Blog party. I look forward to meeting you and reading your post on the 19th. I hope you make lots and lots of friends.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn-
    I just read the beautiful note that you left on my Nesting Updates webpage --- I wanted to email you privately but I dont see your email here on your blog. Would you mind to email me and then I can respond to you? vboster1@windstream.net

    xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete