Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Year

The time it takes the earth to make a complete revolution around the sun. Twelve months. 365 days. The circle of life complete for Brenda, one year ago today. It was a Sunday toward evening. Family coming and going for a few weeks. We laughed, we cried, we shared, we prayed, we sang. We fussed.

Missing you, wishing more than once in the past 12 months to run something by you, for an opinion, that I may not heed anyhow! So many memories.  I will be scraping with your daughter this weekend. Well at least her college dance team is sponsoring a twelve hour crop to raise money for the activities they participate. Dad and I will then watch as the team competes on Sunday.

Wonder if I can get him to sit at a table with me to scrap...

Praying for you children.

2 comments:

  1. We should all be so blessed to have someone who remembers us when we're gone. Your precious :-)
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete